Ride Times & Location
We currently offer beach and swim rides at Barkers National Park, West Bay. Just past Papagallo Restaurant.
Watch for our truck and trailer with "Coral Stone Stables" on the sides.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS: MONDAY - SATURDAY - CLOSED ON SUNDAYS
Our rides times for:
Morning - 10am & 12pm
Afternoon/Sunset - 2, 4 & 5:00 pm $5.00 OFF PER RIDER - CASH ONLY
Moonlight - 8:00 pm - FULL MOON ONLY (Check calendar)
Coral Stone Stables Rates:
Beach Rides: 1 hour - US$80 per rider
Swim With The Horses: 1 hour - US$120 per rider
Moonlight Rides: 1 hour - US$125.00 per rider
All Private Rides: Please add US$20.00 per rider
Beach Weddings: US$300 per hour
Children's Parties: CI$225 for 1st hour, 2nd horse CI$100.00 & C.I.$75.00 for add. hour per horse.
Bookings are arranged according to the size of your party.
Method of payment: Cash, Travelers Checks or Visa, Mastercard, Discovery or Diners.
American Express not accepted.
* Terms & Conditions
1. Payment can be made in full by cash, travellers check or credit card.
2. Adult must sign a consent form before the horseback ride for riders under 18 years old, regardless of the child's level of experience.
3. Sorry, no riders under 4 years old. Only apply to our beach rides.
4. Weight limit 250 lbs maximum.
5. No pregnant riders or riders with back problems.
6. In the interest of your safety this is a "walk & trot" horseback ride. Cantering can be done by booking private rides only.
7. Minimum: 2 riders Maximum: 10 riders at one time (excluding the tour guide.)
ONLINE BOOKINGS are reserved by credit card only.
**CANCELLATIONS: Must be made 24 hours prior to scheduled ride to guarantee full refund.** **CANCELLATIONS: Less than 8hrs notice Penality of Full Charge (100%) non-refundable (credit card will be charged).**
**NO SHOWS: Penalty of FULL CHARGE (100%) non-refundable (credit card will be charged).**
FULL REFUNDS are available if INCLEMENT WEATHER cancels your scheduled ride, however, the inclement weather has to be where the ride is taking place and not on the other side of the island. Coral Stone Stables also has the right to continue, cancel or reschedule the ride due to weather conditions.
Come and enjoy a wonderful and exhilarating horseback ride - we guarantee that you'll love it! Horseback riding rates at our stables include everything to make your beach and swim rides an experience that you'll cherish for a lifetime.
* Tour guides are provided for each horseback ride
* Souvenir photos are taken during the ride
* Novice to experienced horseback riders accepted
* Free transportation from George Town - West Bay
* Free pick-up at pier for Cruiseline passangers
* Reservations are strongly recommended
* Come ride with us!
The Beach Ride
Enjoy the scenic salt atmosphere with ocean view along our beautiful remote shorelines and see native fishing by our local fishermen.
Swim with the Horses!
Up for a challenge? Try swimming with the horses bareback in the sea. This will be the ultimate highlight of your horseback riding excursion.